We are so excited to bring WiFT (Women in Film and Television) to the Carolinas!
We will be adding information about membership shortly. We have started forming our first Board of Directors from those women who reached out and said they wanted to be involved. If you were not among those who first contacted us, don't worry. There will be plenty of opportunities for everyone. NC WiFT is open to EVERYONE either involved in film, television, radio, or media.
The primary goals of NC WiFT are:
- Enhance the visibility of women in the entertainment industry.
- Facilitate and encourage communication and cooperation.
- Develop bold projects and initiatives.
- Stimulate professional development and global networking opportunities for women.
- Promote and support regional development (Asheville, Charlotte, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, and Wilmington) and our sisters in South Carolina.
- Celebrate the achievements of women in all areas of the industry; Encourage diverse and positive representation of women in screen-based media worldwide.